Monday, February 9, 2009

post numero uno

so, here it is, my very first ever blog spot blog. who's excited? probably no one since no one will ever know this is here, i'm sure. but that's okay. i'm at work, i'm bored. this should pass the time!

i guess my first ever blog spot blog will be about my current obsession. MY WEIGHT. grrrr.... it's consuming my life. i currently weigh the most i've ever weighed so i'm in full workout/diet mode. i'm running anywhere from 1.5 to 2 miles 6 days a week and i go the gym and work out at the classes there 3 days a week. NOTHING is working. and i mean nothing. it's so frustrating to do all this for the past 4 weeks and step on the scale and see that in 4 weeks i've only lost 2lbs. i'm trying to lose 23 lbs total so to see only 2 after this long is incredibly discouraging. i can't be the only one out there that is having this problem. right? anyone else? anyone have any suggestions for me?

sorry, this was a pretty boring blog for it being my first one.

12 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

HALEY'S GOT A BLOG!!!!!!

HALEY'S GOT A BLOG!!!!!

Woooooo Hooooo - - - spread the word - - - Haley's got a BLOG!!!!

I'm so excited.

What do you mean no one will read it - - - of course I WILL READ IT.

And, about your life being boring - - - how could it be BORING when you have the BROYLES family as YOUR family!?!?

:-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, and just look - - - you already have TWO followers on the first day!!!! I had a blog for over two years before I had even ONE follower!!!!!

You are POPULAR girl!!

And here's a few more just for good measure:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haley said...

HA! how exciting to already have TWO followers!

thanks for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they made my night :) let's hope i can actually come up with stuff to write about now!

Angela said...

Why would no one read your blog! Dont you know we all love to hear your randomness? :)

Keri said...

WHAT THE HECK?!?! You start a blog and I find out just by randomly noticing that you are following mine and I just HAPPEN to look at your profile and I just HAPPEN to see that it says you have a blog?!!? I am NOT impressed with your communication skills with me, young lady!

:)

You KNOW I feel ya on the weight loss!!! IT WILL COME OFF, though, just stick to it! And when it does start to come off it will be really fast and you'll be really happy!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - 'tis the exact same way I found her blog.

haley said...

ha. i just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to notice. i realized earlier, keri, when i was leaving you a comment that i was still putting my name instead of posting with my google account or whatever this is... so i thought, "hey, if i use that, maybe my picture will show up now by my comments and she'll notice that!" i couldn't wait for you guys to find my blog! LOL!

Keri said...

Mom - All of your points are MOO! :)

haley said...

OMGSH! for a second i thought joey tribbiani was leaving me comments, keri! LOL. moo.

Keetha Broyles said...

I don't speak moo so I don't know what in the world she means!

Keri said...

Mom -

"Moo Point" is from the show "Friends". Joey always thought it was "moo" not "moot". When they asked him how that made any sense, he said "I just thought it meant it was a cow's opinion so it didn't count!" (or something like that...Haley knows the EXACT quote, I'm sure!)

Not that your opinion doesn't count...but your points that Haley didn't tell anyone else about her blog are MOO because HELLO I AM NOT EVERYONE ELSE! :)

haley said...

HAHAHA. the exact quote is as follows: joey says "otherwise, it's just a moo point." rachel says "a moo point" and joey then says "yeah. it's like a cow's opinion. it just doesn't matter-- it's moo."

LOL. that show is so stinkin' funny!