Monday, February 16, 2009

girls night out!

i hope you all had a wonderful valentine's day! mine was awesome! my friend keri and went to her grandpa's church in marion for a dinner/theater show. it was so much fun and her grandpa was so funny.


john was great! he refused to break character!!!



the food was FANTASTIC, and that was probably the best salad i've ever had.... EVER. no joke. it was so good. i wanted another but they ran out of ranch dressing... DARN!


afterwards, we headed to indy to watch keri's sister, korie, and her band, the jester kings. they were so good. it was the first time i had seen korie with her band (keri too) so it was really exciting!

korie is AWESOME!! i can't wait to go to more of their shows! everyone should go see them... i know she would love it too!

we took lots of pictures, but as i was uploading them i realized we don't have any of us with korie, or any of korie's wonderful boyfriend, chris. we suck!



i loved these palm trees. the restaurant/bar we were at was in geist (a fancy shmancy suburb of indy). before we left bluffton, keri wrote down the directions that she got from google. google knows everything so surely these directions would be precise. NOT SO MUCH! i think we drove around in the wrong direction for a good 30-40 minutes! good thing my friend jema is from indy and knew just how to get us there! we could see these palm trees from the road so we knew we had finally found the place!

i leaned up against the sink in the bathroom THREE different times. and each time i came out of the bathroom with a new spot like that on my leg. why in the world did it take me that many times to remember not to lean on the sink? actually, i didn't go back in there after this last incident, so odds are GOOD that there would have been a fourth sink incident!

we didn't get back to bluffton until about 3:30 in the morning, maybe a little later! but we had such a great time, and i hope we can do it again!

thanks keetha for my valentine's candy! i can't wait to eat it. infact i think i should probably eat a twix right now. (angie you did NOT just read that). since i'm dieting i should probably be good and wait til my "cheat" day though!!!!

6 comments:

Keri said...

I had a BLAST with you!!!

I will never forget Mr. Grumpypants Blue Shirt at Steak & Shake!!!!

Why didn't we get any pictures of Korie & Chris?!?! We're LOSERS! That just means we have to go back REALLY SOON.

My word verification is "trilip" which makes me think of "trollop" which makes me think of Leopard Print and Patent Leather Tan Jacket Gun In My Pocket.

haley said...

ROFL HAHAHAHAHA! oh my goodness! hottest couple of the year award goes to them. hands down!

i really would love to be able to go back and SOON! i had so much fun. the most fun i've had in a really long time! i also want to eat more steak n' shake fries and cheese. but you know what? i want it served to me with a smile! is that too much to ask?

Angela said...

I didnt read that you were probably going to eat that Twix. I dont even know what you are talking about. And what is it with these cheat days? I have whats more likely called cheat WEEKENDS! And I just cant stop myself. I am a douche sometimes!

Dustin and Kayla said...

these pictures are great! welcome to the blog world:)

Mary Jo said...

Steak and shake cheese fries are great send some my way!!!

Did you ever figure out who sent you flowers!!

And thanks for the comment on my blog!!

haley said...

yes, mary jo, i did figure out who they were from. they were from my ex-boyfriend! in the almost 6 years we were together, he bought me flowers one time (but he also bought flowers for about 4 other people at the same time). now in the past year that we haven't been together he's bought them for me twice. go figure!