Monday, February 16, 2009

haley needs....

it's monday morning and i'm bored, bored, bored. monday's are the slowest day here in the office. so don't be surprised if i post more than one blog on monday's. maybe even more than two blogs! :) okay i found this on my friend angie's blog. i don't know how to put a link to her blog in a post... keri i suppose you'll need to teach me that too lol... but you can find angie in my followers list!

what you do is go to google and type in "haley needs" (except you'll wanna use your OWN name LOL!) . type it in quotations too. then come back to your blog and list the first ten things it says. below are what it says i need.

1.haley needs to grow up. HA! that's so funny. somedays i completely agree with that statement.

2. haley needs a sister. i have ALWAYS wanted a sister. i have one older brother, who's great, but it was a little awkward sharing clothes with him growing up. LOL! :)

3. haley needs to get noticed. it's true. i need to get noticed by a talent agent who thinks i would be perfect for the next jennifer aniston and/or george clooney movie.

4. haley needs a storyline marky. okay, not sure who marky is, but get me a storyline STAT! funny that 3 was getting noticed and 4 is my storyline.

5. haley needs a new pair of nx c. i'm at a complete loss here. no idea what nx c is. i'm certain i don't need a new pair though!

6. haley needs to rent his house for two months. who's house? what?

7. haley needs a fact checker. i already have one, snopes.com. i use it alot to check emails and what not.

8. haley needs funds to amputate leg so she can survive. WHAT? this is brand new information to me! everyone, quick, send me money!!!!!!!!!!!

9. haley needs to beat that skank's arse. OOOOOOKAY! someone better watch out. i'm pretty scrappy and i clearly need to beat someone down!

10. haley needs a family that is willing to allow her to maintain contact with her siblings since she will not be placed with them. at 26 can i still be put in a foster home?

12 comments:

Angela said...

See told ya it was fun!! You got some good ones. I am still trying to find my night of blinding sex that I need.

Mary Jo said...

HA that was good I think I will try it for myself..:)

Keetha Broyles said...

Just so you know - - - I was here.

Visitor 161.

Keri said...

You posted this this morning??? Why didn't it show up on my Dashboard until tonight?!

haley said...

well it says it was at 8:09am but it wasn't. i think i have my time zone wrong or something. i mean it was still in the morning, but it was around 11-11:30'ish!

Keri said...

I know! My Dashboard says you posted it 8 hours ago but it did not show up until tonight!!! I'm so very annoyed.

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - it's FRIDAY and you haven't spoken to your adoring blogging fans since MONDAY!!!! We miss you.

haley said...

i know, i don't know what's wrong with me. it's like i've lost the will to blog. lol. i'll come up with something fantastic soon!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Sometimes the problem is that one thinks they NEED to have something FANTASTIC in order to post - - - when in reality all your readers find the ordinary, mundane, to be FANTASTIC enough!!!!

grammy said...

I thought we were your foster family??? I told Papoo yesterday, I need to get to Indiana to meet the two new members of our family...Piper and Haley.

LOVE your posts!!!!

Word verification "guiss" (used in sentence) "guiss" who this is?????

haley said...

HI GRAMMY! you're right, you all are my foster family! so i can call you "grammy" right?? :)

thanks for stopping by my blog, i hope you come back and i sure hope i do get to meet you some day!!!!

grammy said...

It would be an honor if you called me Grammy!!! Aunt Jeany & I will join the "girl's nite out party" with you and Keri and dance to Korie's band some nite!!! Can't wait!!!

Word verification "prodneud"...not gonna go there!!!! Ha!