Wednesday, February 11, 2009

blogging for dummies

or just blogging for dummy. singular. me. there is so much that i can't figure out how to do in the blogging world. for example, how the heck does one put pictures in their blog posts? it's all so confusing. keri, you will definitely have to give me a blogging tutorial someday soon.

i also don't know how to make a list of my blogging buddies. or bloggypants friends as i like to call them! lol okay i just made that up. but it's probably going to stick around for awhile! and see, now i want to know how to make that list so i can call you my bloggypants friends.

i still don't feel like i have anything to talk about. but as my obsession with blogging grows, so does my obsession with non-stop thinking about what i can blog about. i can't keep posting about how i have nothing to blog about. that won't keep my readers tuning in!

my friend angie just emailed me and told me how to put pictures on here. so i'm going to give it a shot. bare with me!

WOOHOO! it worked! thanks angiepants! and yeah this picture seems completely and totally appropriate as my first blog picture ever!!!!

okay i'm going to post this now and probably post again this afternoon. i might go picture crazy for awhile so deal with it... okay? thanks! :)

12 comments:

Angela said...

Ha! YAY you figured it out! :) And all that stuff on the side is super easy peasy!

Keri said...

NICE JOB!

And nice picture...nice lipstick...nice baby arm...nice FACE

haley said...

LOL keri, we look way awesome!

thanks for the help angie. i would have spent hours trying to figure that out on my own. ha!

Keetha Broyles said...

I told you blogging was addictive. You are WELL on your way to being a superblogger!!!

I LOVE bloggypants friends.

I see you put a site meter on your blog and at this time you have had THREE visitors since you installed it!!!!

Wooooo Hooooo - - - in a few months that will be 30,000 visitors and I'm not even kidding.

Keetha Broyles said...

You're in my frequent fliers list - - - can you find you???

I can't find my blog said...

Cute spot!

Keetha told me to visit, and I do what I'm told. Welcome to Blogoslovakia! It gets addictive, you know...

Pam said...

Love the pic but have to know if you both just randomly ended up wearing black and white with similar shades of red lipstick?

haley said...

angie- yep, thanks to your brilliant instructions i was able to post a picture. and a glorious picture it is! :)

keri- the picture is just nice all around. no denying that!!!!

keetha- HA. i LOVE IT! "bloggypants" on your frequent fliers! that made my day. and a crappy day it's been!

welcome headless mom and pam! thanks for stopping by! hopefully i can come up with enough interesting stuff to keep you guys coming back!!!! oh and headless...bake me a cake!!! lol you said you do what you're told right!?!? :)

pam- all the times i've seen that picture of keri and i, i have never noticed that keri and i are both wearing black and white. how funny!

Keri said...

Look how popular you are!!! I don't think Headless Mom has ever even been to MY blog!

I really need to let the world know that we are definitely wearing that lipstick as a JOKE! :) And the headbands...

haley said...

HAHAHA, i know! i think people think we genuinely enjoyed that make up and hair! i'm okay with that lol!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Your blog isn't set to be private or anything is it?? One of my blog readers said the link isn't working, but it works for me!!!

haley said...

OH NO!!!! no it's not private, i don't know why it's not working for others! :(