Wednesday, March 11, 2009

those crafty japs

i'm addicted to this game. my friend, diana, emailed it to me and i've been spending way too much time playing it this morning.

here is the link:
http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

and here are the rules:
1. click start
2. wait for 3, 2, 1.
3. memorize the number's position on the screen, and then click the circle from
the smallest number to the biggest number.

at the end the game it will give you your brain age. obviously, the lower the age the better :) so if you are all sitting at work with not a whole lot to do, this game is great! oh and most of it's in japanese so don't worry about trying to read anything (unless you're a genius like me and can count to 10 in japanese... YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!!)

OH, and leave your brain age in the comments! if you don't have an account, you can still leave comments!!! just click anonymous or name and you can do it that way!!

6 comments:

Keri said...

My first try...37.

HA I never claimed to be smart!

haley said...

my first try was a 22. my second was a 20. i guess i should have said that in the post!

Mary Jo said...

Well I don't think 27 is to bad....I wish I was 27 for real :)
I won't tell you what my first score was since I did not read the directions right!~!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Why is it better to have a two year old brain than a 40 year old one?

haley said...

ha, mary jo, my friend angie had a 51 on her first try! lol

keetha- i'm not sure... i wondered the same thing. actually, i got a 22 on the first try and the person that sent it to me got a 35 and i was like "WOW, you're awesome!" they thought i was being sarcastic... i really thought the higher the better... so i don't know why!

Angela said...

I think its just better because its a younger brain. NOt that you want the "smarts" of a 2 yr old, you just want your brain to be active like that and be able to memorize things and such. Thats why I would think you would want a lower age. And I was highly miffed that I had a brain of a 51yr old when I am 33! The second try I was 32 so I was much happier.