Monday, March 23, 2009

dirty feet

i'm listening to xm radio at work (shhh don't tell), and one of the main topics of the morning is whether or not you wash your feet in the shower?!?! huh? i guess i didn't realize that this was something that was up for discussion.

i ALWAYS wash my feet in the shower. there were tons of guys that called in and said that they DON'T wash their feet... and a couple girls called in too. so my question is: how many of you out there do or don't wash YOUR feet when you take a shower???

i know there are lots more people that read my blog than just those that leave comments... SO, if you want to leave a comment and tell me whether or not you wash your feet (lol) then you can! you don't have to sign up or even have an account to do that... you can do it anonomyously or you can just use your name!!! FYI!

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Why in the WORLD would you take a shower if you weren't going to wash EVERYTHING!?!

I ALWAYS wash my feet.

haley said...

that's EXACTLY how i feel about it! it doesn't make any sense.

Keri said...

HA! I don't wash my feet! I wash my kids' feet when I bathe them...but I don't think I wash my own feet! I guess I figure they get clean in the sudsy water??? Add me to the GROSS list!

Angela said...

Add me to the gross list. I figured they get washed by all the soap going at them when I rinse. Or maybe I am just too lazy to bend over. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't wash my feet, especially not the bottoms; nobody will ever see them. I wonder what people who do are thinking.