Tuesday, March 31, 2009

nice to meet you


friends from michigan, who live in florida now were back in schoolcraft over the weekend to see family and introduce their new beautiful baby to everyone!


this is addison grace. and that's her mom, kate, in the background. she'll kill me when she sees i didn't crop her eating out of the picture. i guess it's payback for all the torture i received from her as a child! i imagine that's what i looked like when i sat for hours with applesauce in my mouth that she force fed me and told me i couldn't get up without eating! HA! i hate applesauce to this day!


addison is one of the happiest babies i've ever met. she was passed around all day long to people she had never met before and i never heard her cry. i was amazed! lol!


don't you want to just squeeze those cheeks like crazy? because i do!


that's elie's (one of my bff's from schoolcraft) mom and dad! addison was asleep about 3.6 seconds after this picture was taken!!!!


ahhhhh, scott parker! lol. he was my brother's best friend, and i'm pretty sure the love of my life! HA! all of my friends were in love with him! that's his little girl he's holding! she was as precious as can be!

it was soooo good to be back in schoolcraft and see people i hadn't seen in YEARS! i missed them as soon as we left!! and it was not easy leaving addison! i could have played with her all night long.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Those babies are GORGEOUS!!! When I saw the picture of Addison from my Dashboard, I thought it was Piper!! I'm jealous of Kate's SKINNY-NESS! NOT FAIR

Keetha Broyles said...

I thought it was Piper on my dashboard too.

Adore the babies!!!

Word Verification: ninanogy

haley said...

HAHAHA! your word verification cracked me up! and i think it might be one of my new favorite words. i'll have to come up with a meaning for it!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yep Haley - - - you are one of the three!!! So, get deciding what you will do for your pay it forward post. I'll be getting you that special something ASAP.

Angela said...

PRETTY baby!!! And hey that love of your life is easy on the eyes too!

haley said...

YEAH! i have a picture of him from about 10 years ago and when i was in college it hung on my wall in a collage of pics (not just of him lol). everyone always said "omg, he's so hot" LOL!