Monday, April 26, 2010

i don't know how it happened, but last july i opened my mailbox and found this...




this was the beginning of something magical! like i said, i don't know how it happened, but the "vegetarian times" magazine showed up in my mailbox with MY name on it! and every month since then it's appeared in my mailbox! HOW? WHY? i don't know! but every issue is packed full of recipes and stories from other readers. it's GREAT!


a year's subscription is only $14.95, but *I* (thanks for the * tip keri :) ) did not pay $14.95 for this. is this stealing? lol! could the vegetarian gods just be smiling down on me? did someone buy this for me as a gift and not tell me? i don't know who would do that since most everyone i know doesn't agree with my choice to be a vegetarian, but you never know?! every time it comes to me i get excited all over again. i don't know when this love affair will end, but i will enjoy it every month while it lasts!!!


here's a random curious question... how did i get a bruise on my finger in the middle of typing this? this bruise was NOT here before but i just looked down and there it is...


hmmmm interesting... and painful!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Not sure how you got that bruise on your finger while typing - - - I guess you're just talented that way.

I DO know that I get them ALL THE TIME on the inside of finger joints just from carrying in grocery bags.

I guess its just a spusl. (that was my word veri, wasn't it APPROPRIATE for this comment!!!)

haley said...

hahaha! spusl! that word makes me happy! we need to think of a good meaning for it!