Monday, October 19, 2009

noah evan clark

wow, i might officially be the world's worst blogger. i haven't had much to talk about but i do today!!!!!

on october 9th at 4:01pm my nephew, noah evan clark, finally made his grand entrance in to the world!!!

and now prepare yourself for all the pictures i'm about to force on you! :)


noah evan, 7lbs. 5oz. 21 inches. he was so tiny but so long!

proud big sissy, my niece makayla!







daddy can always make him feel better!!





well i didn't make you suffer through THAT many pictures. believe me i have LOTS that i could have posted but i tried to be selective! hope you enjoyed meeting noah as much as i did!!! :)

5 comments:

Keri said...

He's so precious, Haley!!! I love pictures of him with Josh...I love how babies turn their daddies into a ball of mush! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

He is soooooooooo adorable!!! I could look at LOTS MORE pictures of him!

haley said...

thanks guys! i really really love him! A LOT! i miss him all the time and want to hold him all the time! and now i want to hold him right now so i think i'm going to call crystal and see if they are home! :)

Angela said...

A very precious baby. Congrats on being an auntie again.

haley said...

thanks angie! he's so good, and i like him a lot! :) i think josh and crystal should just give him to me... until he's a kid... then they can have him back! ha!