Wednesday, June 17, 2009

noah... i think?

i'm going to be an aunt again! i'm so excited and i just can't hide it!!!! :)


IT'S A BOY! and i think he looks like he's trying to hug me. ha!

my brother has always said he wanted to name his son noah... now when he's finally having a boy, he says "i don't know if we're going to name him noah now." WHAT THE? after 31 years he decides he doesn't like it? makes it hard for me to have made for them the thing that i'm having made for them if i don't know the babies name. oh well, I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN! and that's all that matters :)


anywho, i just wanted to share this with all of you... if there are even people that still read my blog lol!

6 comments:

Keri said...

AWWWW look at him!! He IS trying to hug you! hehehe :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Hooray for little Noah (?)

And

Hooray for a NEW POST!!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

The cabin had a small and rather ineffective septic system - - - it couldn't TAKE the water from the tub AND the toilet at the same time - - - so I had the LOVELY experience of mopping GALLONS of water off the FLOOR after they RAN over from the toilet.

Keetha Broyles said...

Something is WAITING for you at my blog, Phoosei - - -

(That was my word veri, and I thought it sounded like a little endearing nick name, so I gave it to you)

Keetha Broyles said...

Miss Haley - - - You are SUPPOSED to right click on your award, copy it, and then POST it over here to BRAG about "earning" it.

I don't know how to photo shop, so you'll have to TYPE the award title under it.

haley said...

i don't know why but my email just now told me i had these comments. weird!

keetha, i was actually going to ask you how i put the award on my blog... how do i post it on here? i'm going to try to figure it out but if you see this comment and see that it's still not on my blog, then you will know that i need your help LOL!