Thursday, June 25, 2009

heaven gets another "angel"



farrah fawcett died today and i'm very sad. i loved her. when i was in college i went through an "obsessed with charlie's angels" phase and i just loved her. she was my favorite and cheryl ladd just never quite cut it lol!

they say (i don't know who "they" is) but "they" say that death happens in 3's so when i heard that ed mcmahon died the other day my very first thought was farrah! i feel guilty for saying it out loud so i'm not going to say out loud who my first thought was when i read that farrah died. (because clearly i have so much influence on that sort of thing... NOT)

my thoughts and prayers are with farrah and her family and friends. so sad!

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

I bet there are some folk who have THOUGHT about knocking off the SC governor since his affair fling escapade thingy - - -

Sorry to hear about Farrah, I hadn't heard that yet today.

Still bloggin' from the library - - -

word veri - heakep