Wednesday, April 8, 2009

diet day 3

i swear this diet was created by lucifer to punish those of us that love food.

yesterday i got to eat a big baked potato and it was DELICIOUS. i've never enjoyed a baked pot as much as i did last night lol! i also had some green giant cauliflower. i must confess that it comes with cheese on it and cheese is not a part of this diet, but the entire bag of this stuff was only 270 calories and i'm fairly certain that i had only had about 9 calories all day. lol. AND i ran! so that's even better. i thought i was going to pass out from being so malnourished (lol) but i made it and i felt better for running.

i weighed myself when i got home from work last night and i had lost 2lbs. since monday night so that definitely made me happy! we'll see if it stays gone or if i lose any more!

all i've done the whole 2.5 days i've been on this diet is think about keri's lasagna LOL! i want it right now so badly i can actually taste it and smell it! so she told me if i make it through this diet (or hell week as i like to call it) she'll make me my very own lasagna!!!! i'm pretty darn excited about that!

i can't wait for lunch because i'm so hungry. i've eaten a little bit of watermelon so far today. that's it. although, i know that lunch is going to involve the soup and i'm DREADING that. i don't want to ever see, smell or taste the soup again... EVER! but if i want lasagna i can't really avoid the soup! so, tune in tomorrow to see how the rest of my day goes today!!

8 comments:

Keri said...

WOOHOO!!!! You're doing GREAT! :) I'm proud of you!

Keetha Broyles said...

I stuck to it like snot on a doorknob, and only lost about 5 lbs over the ENTIRE ordeal, which all came promptly back on. So, I say - - - give it up and go back to eating what you like, only less of it.

I remember how good that first baked potato was - - - - you're right, NOTHING had ever tasted that good before.

Mary Jo said...

I don't want to try this diet!!! sounds like it SUCKS.
Also do not weigh yourself at night...that is when you will weigh the most. Always weigh in the morning.
Good luck::))

haley said...

LOL mary jo, you sound like every other person in the world. i KNOW you're supposed to weigh less in the morning, but honestly, I DON'T. no joke. i have actually weighed myself at night after i ran and then weighed MORE the next morning. i just like to weigh myself and know what i weigh during the day because THAT'S when people see me. they don't see me first thing in the morning when i'm naked LOL! i'm sure that doesn't make sense, but oh well! i like the way i do it lol! and YES, this diet SUCKS! i hate it.

Angela said...

So did you give it up? :) Did you eat last night? And I really dont think it matters when you weigh yourself as long as its around the same every time you weigh yourself. :) And I am now going to forever regret saying this but I LOVE Billy Ray's new song "Back to Tennessee" from the new Hannah Montana movie!

Heather said...

I just came across today that you are doing this! When I first made my batch of soup it was gross. So i switched the crush tomatoes to diced, I added green beans and used beef and veg broth. I have to admit I lost 12lbs doing this..and eating less soup that it told me to do. I also did situps as my excerise cause I hate excerise. How are you doing on this? for the beef days..just make sure you eat something high protiens, its just introducing your body to them.

I just got the videos Core Rhythm and WEE its fun! I'm dancing to myself and its fun!! and i'm laughing so much cause i'm messing up but you know what? its fun!! hehe I'm hoping this will help with the walking the pounds away video too!

LOL my word was lenap...and that sounds good at the moment!!

Keetha Broyles said...

About the soup - - - the FIRST day I ate it, I thought it was delicious. I thought, this won't be bad at all!!! It's just that after 24 hours of nothing BUT that stinkin' soup - - - you begin to loathe it. LOATHE I tell you.

haley said...

heather, i lost a total of 3lbs but i definitely quit on the beef day! that was the world's worst diet lol! and i'm certain i will never again eat any type of vegetable soup!

you're right keetha, i LOATHED that soup. i only lost 3lbs and so it wasn't worth it. i've only gained back 1/4 of a pound since i quit the diet so i'm okay with that!! :)