Tuesday, April 7, 2009

day two

well it's my second day of the soup diet. i'm not gonna lie, i'm over it already. the only thing getting me through today is knowing that when i get home from yoga i get to have a big fat baked potato with butter on it. i had baby carrots for breakfast and i'm having cucumbers and the dreaded soup for lunch!

for breakfast yesterday, i had a little bit of soup and some watermelon. two small bowls of soup for lunch and then 12 strawberries and 2 bowls of soup for dinner! i had a pounding headache all day and i'm not sure if it was from the diet or from the vinegar smell i had to deal with all day because someone decided to clean our whole office in it?!?! YUCK. but on a sidenote (and angie, i know you'll understand why this matters to me so much), the cleaning guy is going to start coming in the mornings when we aren't here so we won't have a vaccuum in our ear or windex in our nostrils! YAY!!!! big time!

ANYWHO, back to the diet! so far i just feel like i'm starving. i don't have any more energy than normal and my clothes don't feel like they fit me any better! it has only been ONE day though LOL! so we'll see how the rest of the week goes!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Keep us posted cause I want to know if this shiz works!

Keri said...

GOOD FOR YOU for getting through Day 1!! And you're over halfway through Day 2 already! I'm proud of you! KEEP GOING!!!!!!

And uhh...yeah...I would be extremely annoyed if I was working somewhere and there was a cleaning lady/guy cleaning WHILE I WAS WORKING! Annoying!

Keetha Broyles said...

Like I said, I only had minimal results. I will never do it again - - - it wasn't worth it.

Pam said...

I also followed the soup regimen for the allotted time when Keetha posted about it. I figured why not if it was so good for a body. I agree with Keetha's assessment, and totally understand that you are sick of the soup already.

Oh - and of course I am your Aunt Pam! C u Sunday?